Monday, July 15, 2013

Like I never even missed a beat...

...I won't be getting a side gig as a drummer anytime soon. 

Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, my kids & TheYankee are alive too. The ShittyInLaws weren't so lucky. (I'm kidding.)

Yes, I'm still crunchy to the core. Actually more so now, thanks to clean eating. Don't worry, I didn't do anything crazy, like give up whiskey. I just stopped drinking mixers. (Not even kidding.) Am I a walking oxymoron or what?

I changed jobs (Halle-freakin-lujah!) & now have more time for the kids to waller me on a daily basis. I love it, minus the (not) infrequent elbows to the breasts. (If I see that somebody found this belong through the latter portion of that last sentence I will probably wet myself from laughing.) 

Other than that, it is pretty much the same old smart*ss routine around here. What have ya'll been up to? Besides missing me, of course. 


No comments:

Post a Comment