Thursday, August 4, 2011

Time to get S.H.I.T. again!

The lovely Rusti at My Life As An Officer's Wife hosts an awesome weekly meme called SoHappyItsThursday and you simply must join the fun. Here is my second S.H.I.T. list:


Photobucket

  • Only one more day of hell work, until I get to spend some relaxing time with The Yankee & the little Yankees. (I have taken to calling them that now that they are spending all day with him. I'll blog about that later!)
  • For my wonderful twitter/blog tribe that are so supportive & hilarious. Y'all are a delicious spread I like to enjoy on toast! (Otherwise knowns as The jam!)
  • For the awesome #wineandwhine last night & the great advice I got from Elly at Living That Life. She is one smart cookie!
  • The awesome dinner of wine and cheesecake that I enjoyed last night. It may not have been healthy, but it was what I needed & man was it delish!
  • For Rusti! She started this brilliant meme which forces me to focus on the things I am thankful for, especially in the midst of a trying week!

Looking forward to checking out everyone else's S.H.I.T. lists!

4 comments:

  1. Twitter people are very supportive! A very good thing to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're having such a rotten week darlin' :( Thank goodness for #wineandwhine! and for this amazing online community! I'm glad you were able to find some reasons to be S.H.I.T. :) I hope your Friday runs smoothly & swiftly!! thanks for linking up!! LOVE YOU!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see your shit list. Feels good to swear.
    Lovely seeing you at the wineparty.

    ReplyDelete