Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting S.H.I.T. from Rusti.

The lovely @Rustilyn, my #wineandwhine co-founder & one of my twitter besties, has started an #awesomesauce weekly meme on her blog, My Life As A Officer's Wife. It is called "So Happy It's Thursday" or S.H.I.T. for those of us that like to abbreviate and curse. Go give her blog some love, link up & join in on this great meme!


Photobucket



And here is my first ever list of reasons that I am S.H.I.T:

  • We are almost done with our move. (I'm ignoring the monumental task that is unpacking & setting up the house. Please, don't ruin this for me!)
  • I have a legit excuse to ignore packing with another #wineandwhine tonight. Clearly, I can't let my girls down! #TheYankeeMustHateMe
  • Because I can be lazy and wear jeans to work tomorrow.
  • It is The Yankee's turn to wrangle the kids into bed tonight. (Insert evil laugh.)
  • I'm at work, not at home getting snot wiped on me. (Summer colds can suck it, but I'm staying positive here.)
  • It's payday! Woo-hoo!
  • The delish lunch that I am about to devour!

And that is my first ever S.H.I.T. list. Looking forward to read everyone's list!

(Count 'em, that was three sh*t related jokes. I love this meme!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your S.H.I.T. list - those are some great reasons to be SoHappyIt'sThursday :) thanks so much for linking up!! you're my first! (and currently only!) ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete